All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of the Handbook of Neurochemistry and Molecular Biology focuses on molecular events involved in synapse formation, synaptic plasticity and ongoing neural activity. The volume explores axonal growth cones, synapse development, and mechanisms of LTP and LTD, and calcium dynamics. Particular attention is given to function and trafficking of membrane proteins including various ion channels, aquaporines, gap junctions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/05/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1393 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byKatsuhiko Mikoshiba
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.