All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionWhile neurodevelopmental and genetic disorders are often diagsed in childhood, understanding and managing the impact of these conditions is a lifelong challenge. This authoritative handbook presents cutting-edge kwledge to guide effective assessment and treatment throughout the adult years. Illuminated are the neurobiological bases and clinical characteristics of a broad range of conditions that affect learning and behavior as well as physical functioning and health. Following a consistent format, chapters comprehensively describe the developmental course of each disorder, the changing needs of adults, and ways to help them harness their strengths.
- Author BiographySam Goldstein, PhD, is a member of the faculty at the University of Utah School of Medicine and practices at the Neurology, Learning, and Behavior Center in Salt Lake City, where he provides assessment, case management, and treatment for individuals experiencing diverse neuropsychological impairments throughout the lifespan. He has authored or edited 20 books and many book chapters and research studies. Dr. Goldstein serves as the Editor of the Journal of Attention Disorders and sits on six editorial boards. He also serves as editor of a series of books on resilience. Cecil R. Reynolds, PhD, is Professor of Educational Psychology, Professor of Neuroscience, and Distinguished Research Scholar at Texas A&M University. He is the author of more than 300 scholarly publications and author or editor of 39 books, as well as several widely used tests of personality and behavior. Recognized for his excellence in research and his distinguished contributions to the field of neuropsychology, Dr. Reynolds serves on a number of editorial boards. He maintained a clinical practice treating trauma victims and individuals with traumatic brain injury for 25 years before retiring from clinical work in 2003.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication06/10/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1078 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byCecil R. Reynolds,Sam Goldstein
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.