All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe author team of Reengeneering Nursing and Health Care Delivery has compiled a complete work on the subject of nursing case management. Flarey and Blancett provide a scholarly yet practical reference on the state of this increasingly important professional role for nurses. While addressing concepts, theories, and issues, the book focuses heavily on the how-to of case management development, implementation, and evaluation. This authoritative text will help define nursing case management and its core curriculum.
- Author(s)Dominick L. Flarey,Suzanne Smith Blancett
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/03/1996
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.