All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the first systematic handbook treatment of quantitative modeling natural resource problems, their allocated efficient use, and societal and ecomic impact. Andres Weintraub is the very top person in Natural Resource research. He has selected co-editors who are at the top of the sub-fields in natural resources: agriculture, fisheries, forestry, and mining. The book covers these areas with contributions from researchers on, among others, modeling natural research problems, quantifying data, and developing algorithms.
- Author BiographyAndres Weintraub is the very top person in Natural Resource research. Moreover, he has an international reputation in OR and a former president of the International Federation of Operational Research Societies (IFORS).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number99
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note65 black & white illustrations, 35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight955 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byA. Weintraub,Carlos A. Romero,R. Epstein,Trond Bjorndal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.