All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Pediatric Otolaryngology will provide the most up-to-date information on the clinical management of children with otolaryngologic disorders. It is ideal for medical students, house officers, and practicing physicians. Systems-based sections include information which is applicable in the clinic, operating room, and hospital settings. Chapters are written by experts in the fields of pediatric otolaryngology, anesthesiology, surgery, and audiology. It is an invaluable guide, in that it covers the basics of the specialty, while also including more advanced issues such as EXIT procedures, medico-legal controversies, and evidence-based medicine in pediatric otolaryngology. While it is a subspecialty text, it is written in a manner that is accessible to those at all levels of medical training.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2010
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byNina L. Shapiro
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.