All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together behavioral, medical, and public health approaches and provides the kwledge necessary for a wide range of practitioners to effectively address the current obesity epidemic among children and adolescents. The book addresses several themes in pediatric and adolescent obesity. Experts in the field discuss the prevalence, etiology, and sequelae of pediatric and adolescent obesity, as well as the medical and behavioral assessment of the overweight child, adolescent, and family. The book offers a comprehensive understanding of the wide range of approaches to pediatric and adolescent obesity treatment, in order to promote an individualized approach that will best fit the patient and family.
- Author BiographyWilliam T. O'Donohue, PhD, is a licensed clinical psychologist in Nevada. He is a full professor of clinical psychology at the University of Nevada, Reno, and a member of the National Academies of Practice. He has edited over forty books, co-authored three books, and published more than one hundred articles in scholarly journals. Brie A. Moore, PhD, is adjunct faculty at the University of Nevada, Reno and the Forest Institute of Professional Psychology and an Integrated Behavioral Healthcare Fellow at CareIntegra, Inc., where she specializes in the integration of behavioral health into primary care. Barbara J. Scott, RD, MPH, is clinical nutritionist and associate professor in the Departments of Pediatrics and Family and Community Medicine at the University of Nevada School of Medicine. She has worked with children and families for over 25 years and currently works with the Early Head Start Program and the Nevada Early Intervention Program.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBarbara J. Scott,Brie A. Moore,William T. O'Donohue
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.