All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been a recent resurgence of interest in personality psychology and its applications. This book is organised in three parts: personality and health outcomes; mechanisms relating personality and health; personality specific prevention and intervention. It covers child and adolescence health behaviour as well as that of adults and integrates new developments within personality psychology (such as neurophysiology and temperamental traits) with health psychology and examines major health outcomes such as disease, the mechanisms between these outcomes and personality, and prevention and intervention programmes.
- Author BiographyMargarete Vollrath is Professor of Personality Psychology at the University of Oslo. As well as teaching personality psychology, she lectures on health psychology and has published a number of journal articles on personality, stress and health behaviour. She recently co-edited a special edition of the European Journal of Personality.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight838 g
- Width174 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byMargarete E. Vollrath
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.