All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook focuses on physical paper testing in the laboratory and online. Divided into five parts, it highlights assays for paper interactions with light, moisture, electricity, and heat. Topics expanded upon include laboratory testing procedures; microscopy analysis and paper surface properties; liquid and gas penetration; electrical and thermal interactions; and methods of surface characterization.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2001
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarcel Dekker Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Volume editorJens Borch,etc.
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.