Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book concentrates on real-world production scheduling in factories and industrial settings. It includes industry case studies that use invative techniques as well as academic research results that can be used to improve production scheduling. Its purpose is to present scheduling principles, advanced tools, and examples of invative scheduling systems to persons who could use this information to improve their own production scheduling.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/05/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 89
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note59 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight659 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJeffrey W. Herrmann
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.