All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionA compendium of thirty-four powerful techniques for identifying and analyzing the diversity of proteins expressed in cells. Thee readily reproducible proteomic methods range from general to specific techniques, and include methods for data analysis, posttranslational modification, and its variants and isoforms. Additional methods demonstrate the application of proteomics to the discovery of serological tumor markers, to identifying the determinants of sensitivity to antitumor drugs, and to specialized fields, such as endocrilogy, plant biology, nephrology, and urology.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication10/07/2003
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note129 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1294 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byDr. P. Michael Conn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.