All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Qualitative Research in Education offers both basic and advanced discussions of data collection, analysis and representation of all the best qualitative methods used in educational research. It contains four comprehensive yet concise sections on perspectives, settings, data collection and data analysis and representation. Authors from Australia, Europe, New Zealand and North America contribute to a wide-ranging and provocative Handbook that will inspire vice researchers and re-invigorate experienced scholars. Its 44 well-documented chapters will serve academics and graduate students in educational research across all sectors of education from pre-school to graduate school, and all settings from formal to n-formal.
- Author BiographyEdited by Sara Delamont, School of Social Sciences, Cardiff University, UK
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byMs Sara Delamont
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.