Handbook of Research Methods in Industrial and Organizational Psychology by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $76.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by loveabookstore-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Research Methods in Industrial and Organizational Psychology is a comprehensive and contemporary treatment of research philosophies, approaches, tools, and techniques indigeus to Industrial and Organizational Psychology. In this edited book, leading methodological and measurement scholars discuss topics spanning the entire organizational research process. Features include: only available research handbook for Industrial & Organizational Psychology; contributors are leading methodological & measurement scholars; excellent balance of practical and theoretical insights which will be of interest to both vice and experienced organizational researchers; and, great companion to the content-oriented Handbooks.
- Author BiographyDr. Steven G. Rogelberg (Associate Professor, Psychology and Adjunct Associate Professor, Business Administration) is Director of the Industrial and Organizational Psychology Program at UNC Charlotte. He has over 45 publications and 25 invited addresses/colloquiums addressing issues such as organizational research methods, team effectiveness, health and employee well-being, meetings at work, and organizational development. He is the Editor-in-Chief of the two-volume Encyclopedia of Industrial and Organizational Psychology (in progress). Recent honors include being named Chair of Education and Training for the Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP), serving as a SIOP Executive Board Member, serving as Guest Editor for Organizational Research Methods, receiving the 2001 Bowling Green State University (BGSU) Psi Chi Professor of the Year Award, and receiving the BGSU Master Teacher Award. Prior to his recent tenure at UNCC, Rogelberg was an Associate Professor of Psychology in the Industrial and Organizational Psychology area at BGSU. Before completing his Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology at the University of Connecticut in 1994, he received his undergraduate B.Sc. degree from Tufts University in 1989.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2004
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleBlackwell Handbooks of Research Methods in Psychology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note76
- Weight872 g
- Width161 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byProf Steven Rogelberg
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.