All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis insightful book explores the most important established and emerging qualitative and quantitative research methods in tourism. The authors provide a detailed overview of the nature of the research method, its use in tourism, the advantages and limitations, and future directions for research. Each chapter is structured to provide information on: the nature of the technique and its evolution; background and types of problems that the technique is designed to handle; applications of the technique to tourism, including discussion of studies that have used the technique and their findings; advantages and limitations of the technique conceptually and for policy formulation; and further developments and applications of the technique in tourism research. Handbook of Research Methods in Tourism will appeal to social scientists, students as well as researchers in tourism who use quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- Author BiographyEdited by Larry Dwyer, Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, Alison Gill, Simon Fraser University, Canada and Neelu Seetaram, Senior Lecturer in Tourism Management, Bournemouth University, UK
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byAlison Gill,Larry Dwyer,Neelu Seetaram
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.