Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionAs industrial systems become more widespread, they are quickly becoming network-enabled, and their behavior is becoming more complex and intelligent. The Handbook of Research on Industrial Informatics and Manufacturing Intelligence: Invations and Solutions is the best source for the most current, relevant, cutting-edge research in the field of industrial informatics. The book focuses on different methodologies of information techlogies to enhance industrial fabrication, intelligence, and manufacturing processes. Industrial informatics uses the infrastructure of information techlogy for analysis, effectiveness, reliability, higher efficiency, security enhancement in the industrial environment, and this book collects the latest publications relevant to academics and practitioners alike.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1809 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAbdul Quaiyum Ansari,Mohammad Ayoub Khan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.