All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnline collaboration is increasingly improving partnerships for organizations across the globe, strengthening existing relationships and creating new alliances that would previously have been inconceivable. Through these new global networks come significant issues, opportunities, and challenges for the consideration of researchers, organizational managers, and information professionals. Handbook of Research on Information Management and the Global Landscape collects cutting-edge studies that deliver deep insights into the array of information management issues surrounding living and working in a global environment. Collecting over 20 authoritative chapters by recognized experts from distinguished research institutions worldwide, this truly international reference work emphasizes a regional theme while contributing to the global information environment, creating an essential addition to library reference collections.
- Author BiographyGordon Hunter, University of Lethbridge, Canada.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1623 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byGordon Hunter
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.94
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.