Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis Handbook draws together top international researchers and discusses the state of the art and the future direction of research at the nexus between sport and business. It is heavily built upon choosing, applying and evaluating appropriate quantitative as well as qualitative research methods for practical advice in sport and business research. Topics covered for analysis include sports governance, regulation and performance; media and techlogy; club management and team structure; place, time and spectators of sporting events; and sport branding and sponsoring. The Handbook covers research examples from elite sport to the amateur level, and from different sports, from cycling to cricket, from ice hockey to motorsports, and from football to skiing. It will be read and used by academics and PhD students as well as sports practitioners looking for useful ways of expanding kwledge, conducting research or searching for insights into the challenges of managing sport.
- Author BiographyEdited by Sten Soderman, Professor of International Business, School of Business, Stockholm University, Sweden and Harald Dolles, Professor in Sport Management, Molde University College, Specialized University in Logistics, Molde, Norway and Professor in International Business, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleResearch Handbooks in Business and Management Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byHarald Dolles,Sten Soderman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.