All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionSponsored by the University Council of Educational Administration, this comprehensive handbook is the definitive work on leadership education in the United States. An in-depth portrait of what constitutes research on leadership development, this handbook provides a plan for strengthening the research-based education of school leaders in order to impact leadership's influence on student engagement and learning. Although research-oriented, the content is written in a style that makes it appropriate for any of the following audiences: university professors and researchers, professional development providers, practicing administrators, and policy makers who work in the accreditation and licensure arenas.
- Author BiographyMichelle D. Young is the Executive Director of the University Council for Educational Administration (UCEA) and an Associate Professor in Educational Leadership and Policy at the University of Texas - Austin. Gary M. Crow is Professor in the Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies at Indiana University. Joseph Murphy is Frank W. Mayborn Chair and Associate Dean for Special Projects at the Peabody College of Education, Vanderbilt University. Rodney T. Ogawa is Professor of Education in the Education Department at the University of California - Santa Cruz.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byGary M. Crow,Joseph Murphy,Michelle D. Young,Rodney T. Ogawa
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.