Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.27Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures relevant, seminal Supreme Court cases that students taking an introduction to criminal justice course need to kw, including Carroll, Chimel v California, Furman v Georgia, In Re Gault, Gideon v Wainright, Mapp v Ohio, Miranda, Terry, and Tennessee v Garner. This title includes over 30 key cases, with summaries and excerpts.
- Author BiographyRoger LeRoy Miller has served on the faculty of several respected universities, including the University of Washington, Clemson University, and the University of Miami School of Law. As a professor, he has taught intellectual property law and entertainment law, among other subjects. A widely published and respected author, his work has appeared in the Insurance Counsel Journal, Defense Research, California Trial Lawyers Journal, Antitrust Bulletin, Wisconsin Law Review, and Connecticut Law Review. He has authored or co-authored numerous authoritative textbooks on law, including BUSINESS LAW: TEXT & CASES; BUSINESS LAW TODAY: TEXT & SUMMARIZED CASES; and THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT TODAY. Professor Miller completed his studies at the University of California at Berkeley and University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Roger Miller
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight332 g
- Width210 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.