All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionAs the service sector expands into the global ecomy, a new science of service is emerging, one that is dedicated to encouraging service invation by applying scientific understanding, engineering discipline, and management practice to designing, improving, and scaling service systems. Handbook of Service Science takes the first major steps to clarifying the definition, role, and future of this nascent field. Incorporating work by scholars from across the spectrum of service research, the volume presents multidisciplinary perspectives on the nature and theory of service, on current research and practice in design, operations, delivery, and invation of service, and on future opportunities and potential of service research. Handbook of Service Science provides a comprehensive reference suitable for a wide-reaching audience including researchers, practitioners, managers, and students who aspire to learn about or to create a deeper scientific foundation for service design and engineering, service experience and marketing, and service management and invation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleService Science: Research and Innovations in the Service Economy
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1187 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byCheryl Kieliszewski,James C. Spohrer,Paul P. Maglio
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.