All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionSingle-molecule electronics has evolved as a vibrant research field during the last two decades. The vision is to be able to create electronic components at the highest level of miniaturization-the single molecule. This book compiles and details cutting-edge research with contributions from chemists, physicists, theoreticians, and engineers. It covers all aspects of single-molecule electronics, from the theory through experimental realizations and the chemical synthesis of molecular components to the implementation of molecular components in future integrated circuits. This book describes in detail both established methods and recent advances in the field, including vibrational effects, switching phemena, quantum interference, thermal power, and parallel assembly strategies. The authors add more details to the chapters than typically found in the primary literature so that the book can be read t only by specialists but also by n-experts and students with an interest in the research field. Each chapter is accompanied by problems, and a solutions manual is also provided.
- Author BiographyKasper Moth-Poulsen received his PhD in 2007 from University of Copenhagen, Denmark. He continued his career as a post doctoral scholar in Copenhagen (2007-2009) and at University of California, Berkeley (2009-2010) before joining Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden, as an assistant (2011-2014) and associate professor (2014-). His research activities focus on nanomaterials chemistry, synthesis, and assembly of single-molecule electronic components and on development of methods for conversion and storage of solar energy.
- PublisherPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Content Note171 black & white illustrations, 16 colour illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKasper Moth-Poulsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.