Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of Small Animal MRI will help you make the most of one of the greatest advancements in veterinary practice in recent years, magnetic resonance imaging. Those using the services of mobile scanners dedicated to veterinary use, as well as those in practices with their own MRI machine, will benefit from this book. It provides a clear and comprehensive account of how this important diagstic tool works. In addition this easy reference handbook provides guidance on the interpretation of images of common clinical conditions. An additional atlas of rmal anatomy to further aid MRI interpretation is included.Written by two pioneering experts in the field with a combined experience of over 20,000 MRI studies of veterinary patients, the book issuitable for small animal veterinarians and veterinary students.
- Author BiographyIan Elliott trained as a Radiographer and first became involved with MRI in late 1980s. He has worked exclusively in MRI since 1991 and, following an extensive spell scanning human patients, helped pioneer the use of the technique in veterinary practice. Ian has been involved exclusively in veterinary MRI since 2000 and has scanned many thousands of cases during this time. He currently works for Burgess Diagnostics providing MRI services to veterinary surgeons throughout UK and Ireland. Geoff Skerritt is an RCVS Recognised Specialist in Veterinary Neurology, Diplomate of the European College of Veterinary Neurology and former President of the ECVN. In 1997 Geoff was one of the founders of VetMRI, the first mobile veterinary MRI facility in Europe. He is the founder and director of ChesterGates Animal Referral Hospital, a leading multi-discipline veterinary referral centre in the UK.
- Author(s)Geoff Skerrit,Ian Elliott
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.