Handbook of Sustainability in Additive Manufacturing: 2016: Volume 2 by Springer Verlag, Singapore (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $162.38+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $117.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book highlights essential aspects of sustainability in the Additive Manufacturing (AM) field in two separate volumes. It demonstrates the details of this techlogy and examines its implications for sustainability throughout the entire product life cycle, embedded carbon, and future research efforts that will be necessary to move this techlogy towards sustainable mainstream production. Sustainability is thing new for any industrial field, and AM is exception. Accordingly, industrialists and scientists alike are intensively engaged in research to promote sustainability in this important field.
- Author BiographyDr. Subramanian Senthilkannan is currently working for SGS as Environmental Services Manager-Asia, based at Hong Kong. He gained his diploma, bachelors and masters in Textile Technology from premier institutes of India. He was awarded doctorate from The Institute of Textiles and Clothing of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University for his dissertation entitled, Eco-functional Assessment of Grocery Shopping Bags He also has more than seven years of industrial experience in textile manufacturing, textile testing and sustainability evaluation of various materials. He was an outstanding student throughout his studies and bagged numerous awards and medals including many gold medals in his study period. He has more than 80 academic publications in various textiles and environmental journals to his credit. Additionally he has 2 patents, 6 books of chapter and over 25 scientific books and numerous conference publications. He is acting as an editor, editorial board member and reviewer for many international peer-reviewed journals of textiles and environmental science disciplines. Dr. Monica M. Savalani is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering (ISE) of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. She was previously employed by the National University of Singapore (NUS) as a Research Fellow working in the field of Advanced Additive Manufacturing. Her areas of research specialty include Advanced Additive Manufacturing on metals, polymers and composites and the development of novel technologies. She has more than 30 articles published in international journals.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication23/04/2016
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEnvironmental Footprints and Eco-Design of Products and Processes
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note73 black & white illustrations, 20 colour tables, biography
- Weight356 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited bySubramanian Senthilkannan Muthu
- Edition Statement2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.