All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are practicing in an in-patient or an out-patient facility, academic institution, or clinical residency program, this well-respected handbook gives you the background and guidance you need to effectively educate individuals across the continuum of physical therapy practice. Practical, real-life examples show you how to: incorporate health literacy and needs of the learner; assess and adapt to the various learning styles of patients; use simulations in education; facilitate the development of clinical reasoning skills; and assess learning outcomes and the effectiveness of your teaching. Plus, four all-new chapters and major revisions of all content throughout the book keep you on top of the latest research and best practices.
- Author BiographyProfessor and Director of Clinical Education Program in Physical Therapy School of Rehabilitation Central Michigan University Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
- Author(s)Dr. Elizabeth Mostrom,Gail M. Jensen
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.