All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionTimely and authoritative, this unique handbook explores the breadth of current kwledge on temperament, from foundational theory and research to clinical applications. Leaders in the field examine basic temperament traits, assessment methods, and what brain imaging and molecular genetics reveal about temperament's biological underpinnings. The book considers the pivotal role of temperament in parent-child interactions, attachment, peer relationships, and the development of adolescent and adult personality and psychopathology. Invative psychological and educational interventions that take temperament into account are reviewed. Integrative in scope, the volume features extensive cross-referencing among chapters and a forward-looking summary chapter.
- Author BiographyMarcel Zentner, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at the University of Innsbruck, Austria, and Director of the Personality and Assessment Lab. He is Editor-in-Chief of Frontiers in Personality and Social Psychology. His main areas of research are personality, temperament, emotion, test development, and music perception. Rebecca L. Shiner, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at Colgate University and Executive Officer of the Association for Research in Personality. Her research focuses on temperament and personality development in childhood and adolescence, with a particular interest in the pathways through which personality traits contribute to the development of personality disorders and other forms of psychopathology.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight1242 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMarcel Zentner,Rebecca L. Shiner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.