All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection represents the primary reference work for researchers and students in the area of Temporal Reasoning in Artificial Intelligence. Temporal reasoning has a vital role to play in many areas, particularly Artificial Intelligence. Yet, until w, there has been single volume collecting together the breadth of work in this area. This collection brings together the leading researchers in a range of relevant areas and provides an coherent description of the breadth of activity concerning temporal reasoning in the filed of Artificial Intelligence.
- Author BiographyDov M. Gabbay is Augustus De Morgan Professor Emeritus of Logic at the Group of Logic, Language and Computation, Department of Computer Science, King's College London. He has authored over four hundred and fifty research papers and over thirty research monographs. He is editor of several international Journals, and many reference works and Handbooks of Logic.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleFoundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight1490 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byDov M. Gabbay,Lluis Vila,Michael David Fisher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.