All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionTranscranial Doppler (TCD) ultrasound, first introduced more than a decade ago, has steadily evolved into a dynamic, reliable, reproducible, and practical diagstic tool. Clinical neuroscientists have found TCD to be an indispensable technique in the management of many types of patients. This book is designed to provide basic instruction in the perfor- mance and interpretation of transcranial Doppler ultrasography for techlogists, nurses, and physicians. The information included in the text is critical for the development of a strong kwledge base. It is t intended to be all inclusive, and the TCD vice is likely to use it as the platform upon which to build his/her experience in the application of TCD. This book is organized as a step-guided approach for the performance of TCD, and it includes specific guidelines for interpretation of the TCD save forms. We hope that the reader finds it useful during what we think is the most difficult phase of this technique-the learning curve. John P. McCartney, R.V.T. Kathleen M. Thomas-Lukes, R.N., M.N.
- Author(s)C.R. Gomez,John P. McCartney,K.M. Thomas-Lukes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/1996
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight275 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.