All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a comprehensive overview of new forms of transnational governance. This resource is essential for those who want to explain why transborder governance has changed and to understand what implications these changes have for global politics.
- Author BiographyThomas Hale is a PhD candidate at Princeton University. David Held, is Graham Wallas Professor of Political Science at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight964 g
- Width183 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDavid Held,Thomas Hale
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.