All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of Veterinary Neurology provides quick access to vital information on neurologic conditions in a wide range of species, including canine, feline, bovine, caprine, equine, ovine, and porcine. A problem-oriented approach makes it easy to diagse and treat neurologic problems in small and large animals. The coverage of disorders by problem, t by established disease diagsis, emulates how animals present to the veterinary hospital and simplifies the formulation of a correct diagsis. Within each chapter, discussions of neurologic disease include a review of the localization criteria and the diseases that can cause that problem, plus treatment and surgical techniques. Lead author Michael D. Lorenz brings decades of experience to neurologic assessment, using a diagstic approach that requires minimal kwledge of neuroanatomy.
- Author(s)Joan Coates,Marc Kent,Michael D. Lorenz
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note165 illus.
- Weight1497 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.