All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of Warning Intelligence: Assessing the Threat to National Security was written during the Cold War and classified for 40 years, this manual is w available to scholars and practitioners interested in both history and intelligence. Cynthia Grabo, author of the abridged version, Anticipating Surprise: Analysis for Strategic Warning, goes into detail on the fundamentals of intelligence analysis and forecasting. The book discusses the problems of military analysis, problems of understanding specific problems of political, civil and ecomic analysis and assessing what it means for analysts to have warning judgment.
- Author BiographyCynthia Grabo was an intelligence analyst from 1942 to 1979 and the first woman senior intelligence analyst at the Defense Intelligence Agency.
- Author(s)Cynthia M. Grabo
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleSecurity and Professional Intelligence Education Series
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byJan Goldman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.