All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe ecomic literature on international migration interests policymakers as well as academics throughout the social sciences. These volumes, the first of a new subseries in the Handbooks in Ecomics, describe and analyze scholarship created since the inception of serious attention began in the late 1970s. This literature appears in the general ecomics journals, in various field journals in ecomics (especially, but t exclusively, those covering labor market and human resource issues), in interdisciplinary immigration journals, and in papers by ecomists published in journals associated with history, sociology, political science, demography, and linguistics, among others.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication08/12/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1880 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byBarry Chiswick,Paul W. Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.