All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of racial and ethnic relations has become one of the most written about aspects in sociology and sociological research. In both North America and Europe, many traditional cultures are feeling threatened by immigrants from Latin America, Africa and Asia. This handbook is a true international collaboration looking at racial and ethnic relations from an academic perspective. It starts from the principle that sociology is at the hub of the human sciences concerned with racial and ethnic relations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleHandbooks of Sociology and Social Research
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1910 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHernan Vera,Joe R. Feagin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.