All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe objective of this publication is to set out a balanced view of current opinion about good clinical practice for blood transfusion services in the UK, giving, where possible, an evidence-based account about effective treatment. It is intended for all staff involved in prescribing, supplying and administering blood products, and will also be useful to medical, laboratory and nursing staff and those responsible for the safe transport and delivery of blood to the patient. This is the 5th edition of this publication and it supersedes the 4th ed. (2007) (ISBN 9780113226771).
- Author(s)United Kingdom Blood Services
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefigs, tables
- Height220 mm
- Edited byDerek Norfolk
- Edition Statement5th ed., 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.