All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe decade since the first Handbook on Hyperbaric Medicine has seen major advances: studies have clarified the actions of hyperbaric oxygenation; clinical practice is becoming more scientific; various organisational and operational guidelines are w widely accepted. This new Handbook arises from the EU Co-operation in Science and Techlogy (COST) programme for hyperbaric medicine, COST B14, in combination with the results of a number of recent experimental and clinical studies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1334 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byDaniel Mathieu
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.