Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $462.09+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $263.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn the ever-changing, data-intense, split-second decision world of parenteral drugs, that touchstone, that premier resource, is the Handbook on Injectable Drugs, 16th Edition. It is the leading injectable drug guide, trusted, turned to and touted the world over for its intuitive, easy to use layout and its accessible organization and presentation of data. The Handbook presents 349 parenteral drugs commercially available in the United States and elsewhere in alphabetical order by nproprietary name, including brand names for absolute usefulness and clarity. References can be quickly cross-referenced using the AHFS classification system. In the 16th Edition, all the mographs are updated, with 349 in all, including new parenteral drugs t covered in the previous volume. They are doripenem, someprazole sodium, ibuprofen lysine, insulin lispro, hydroxyethylstarch 130/0.4 in sodium chloride 0.9%, and moxifloxacin HCl. Compatibility, stability, storage and preparation data for each have been painstakingly referenced and clearly presented. There are 64 new references, for a total of 2,788.
- Author BiographyLawrence A. Trissel, B.S. Pharm., FASHPLawrence Trissel has served as Director of Clinical Pharmaceutics Research, Division of Pharmacy at the University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, where he managed the development and compounding of specialty investigational drug products. Trissel has also been the Senior Research Products Manager, Pharmaceutical Resources Branch, Developmental Therapeutics Program, Division of Cancer Treatment at the National Cancer Institute, within the National Institutes of Health. <br>Mr. Trissel is now an independent author and research consultant. Mr. Trissel is best known as the author of Handbook on Injectable Drugs, a core pharmacy reference work found in nearly every hospital and home care pharmacy in the United States and throughout the world. In addition, he has authored several other reference books currently in print Mr. Trissel is the author or co-author of more than 195 original articles, book chapters, and editorials, including 160 original research contributions. <br>Mr. Trissel is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists and the American Pharmacy Association. He has served as a member of two United States Pharmacopeia Expert Committees on Pharmacy Compounding for both nonsterile and sterile preparations. Mr. Trissel has been the recipient of several awards and honors throughout his career, including the American Pharmacy Association Distinguished Achievement Award in 2002 and the Award for Sustained Contributions to the Published Literature from the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists in 1996. He was recently selected as a Distinguished Alumnus of Butler University in its inaugural class. <br>
- Author(s)Lawrence A. Trissel
- PublisherAmerican Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBethesda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Out-of-print date11/09/2012
- Weight2957 g
- Width221 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine71 mm
- Edition Statement16th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.