All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative Handbook provides a thorough account and analysis of the important issues relating to the globalization of the international ecomy. The increasing interdependence of the world's ecomies has caused a breakdown in national ecomic boundaries and a freer access to goods, services and labour. This comprehensive book, written by experts in the field, addresses major issues associated with this international ecomic integration. This reference work considers: * global growth including inequality, saving, foreign direct investment, external debt and multinational corporations * regionalization and globalization of trade such as the role of international institutions, external ecomies of scale and trading blocs * transition to market ecomies in Central and Eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union and East Asia * internationalization and integration of markets including the financial, capital, labour and agricultural markets * global environmental and resource problems including transboundary pollution, the implication of North-South trade for natural resource depletion and environmental degradation, and the impact of energy markets on global growth, pollution and ecomic stability.
- Author BiographyEdited by Amnon Levy, University of Wollongong, Australia
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/1998
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byAmnon Levy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.