Handbook on the Least Developed Country Category: Inclusion, Graduation and Special Support Measures by United Nations. Economic and Social Council. Committee for Development Policy, United Nations: Department of Economic and Social Affairs (Paperback, 2015)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionContains an updated comprehensive explanation of the criteria, procedures and methodology used in establishing which countries are eligible for inclusion in, or recommended for graduation from, the least developed country (LDC) category. It also provides an overview of the special support measures that can be derived from having least developed country status.
- Author(s)United Nations. Economic and Social Council. Committee for Development Policy,United Nations: Department of Economic and Social Affairs
- PublisherUnited Nations
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnited Nations
- Content Notefigs, tables
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byUnited Nations Publications
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.