All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook on the Physics and Chemistry of Rare Earths is a continuing series of books covering all aspects of rare earth science, including chemistry, life sciences, materials science, and physics. The handbook emphasizes rare earth elements [Sc, Y and the lanthanides (La through Lu)] but, when relevant, information also is included about the closely related actinide elements. The individual chapters are comprehensive, broad, up-to-date critical reviews written by highly experienced invited experts. The series, which was started in 1978 by Professor Karl A. Gschneidner, Jr., combines and integrates both the fundamentals and applications of these elements and w publishes two volumes a year.
- Author BiographyProfessor J-C.G. Bunzli is a physical-inorganic and analytical chemist by training and an active researcher in the field of co-ordination and supramolecular chemistry of rare-earth ions. His research focuses mainly on designing self-assembled functional edifices containing rare-earth ions and with predetermined photophysical and/or magnetic properties. Professor V.K. Pecharsky is an active researcher in the field of structure-physical property relationships of rare earth-based intermetallic compounds. He co-authored over 250 papers published in peer reviewed journals and as chapters in books, holds 10 patents, mostly related to preparation and processing rare earth-based alloys.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- Series TitleHandbook on the Physics & Chemistry of Rare Earths
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Volume editorJean-Claude G. Bunzli,Vitalij K. Pecharsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.