All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionIEEE 45 -2002 is an excellent standard, which is widely used for selecting shipboard electrical and electronic system equipment and its installation. The standard is a living document often interpreted differently by different users. Handbook to IEEE Standard 45 : A Guide to Electrical Installations on Shipboard provides a detailed background of the changes in IEEE Std 45-2002 and the reasoning behind the changes as well as explanation and adoption of other national and international standards. It contains the complete text of IEEE 45 -2002 relevant clauses, along with explanatory commentary consisting of: - Recommendation intent and interpretation - Historical perspective - Application - Supporting illustrations, drawings and tables This Handbook provides necessary technical details in a simplified form to enhance understanding of the requirements for technical and n-technical people in the maritime industry.
- Author BiographyMohammed M. Islam (Moni) is R&D Supervisor of Applied Science at Northrop Grumman Ship Systems. He has thirty-four years of diversified shipboard electrical engineering experience and has played significant roles in every part of new shipbuilding and ship modernization engineering. Mr. Islam also currently serves as the IEEE-45 central committee Vice-Chair and is a member of the IEEE 1580 working group. He has been involved in the All Electric Ship R&D programs for many years and was the principal investigator of the Ship Smart-System Design (S3D) feasibility study, an ONR funded research and development project. He received his Bachelor of Marine Engineering Technology from the Merchant Marine Academy of Bangladesh in 1969, and Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Degree with Honors from the State University of New York, Fort Schuyler Maritime College, in 1975.
- Author(s)Mohammed M. Islam
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInstitute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Standards Division
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight920 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.