All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.29Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2001 handbook surveys the state of practice, method and understanding in the field of mathematical finance. Every chapter has been written by leading researchers and each starts by briefly surveying the existing results for a given topic, then discusses more recent results and, finally, points out open problems with an indication of what needs to be done in order to solve them. The primary audiences for the book are doctoral students, researchers and practitioners who already have some basic kwledge of mathematical finance. In sum, this is a comprehensive reference work for mathematical finance and will be indispensable to readers who need to find a quick introduction or reference to a specific topic, leading all the way to cutting edge material.
- Author BiographyElyes Jouini is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Paris IX Dauphine. He is Visiting Associate Professor of Finance at the Stern School of Business, New York University, and Head of the Finance and Insurance Laboratory at CREST-INSEE. Jaksa Cvitanic is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Southern California. Marek Musiela is Head of Quantitative Research at Paribas, London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2001
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus. 60 tables
- Weight1280 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byElyes Jouini,J. Cvitanic,Marek Musiela
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.