Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.14
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.90
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $36.19
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $19.91
About this product
- DescriptionA much-longed-for daughter is born with a severe brittle bone disease. After years of caring, her family faces financial disaster. Should they sue their obstetrician for t having diagsed the condition early eugh in the pregnancy to be able to terminate? Charlotte O'Keefe's beautiful adored daughter, Willow, is born with a severe form of brittle bone disease. If she slips on a crisp packet she could break both her legs. After years of caring for Willow her family faces financial disaster. Then Charlotte is offered a lifeline. She could sue her obstetrician for wrongful birth - for t having diagsed Willow's condition early eugh into the pregnancy to be able to abort the child. The payout could secure Willow's future. But to receive it would mean Charlotte suing her best friend. And standing up in court to declare that she would have preferred that Willow had never been born...This recording is unabridged. Typically abridged audiobooks are t more than 60 per cent of the author's work and as low as 30 per cent with characters and plotlines removed.
- Author(s)Jodi Picoult
- PublisherW F Howes Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRearsby
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhole Story Audio Books
- Read byCeleste Ciulla,etc.
- Contained items statement15 Audio CDs
- Running Time1110
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.