Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is better project for the eco-conscious crafter than a simple cloth bag. Handmade Bags in Natural Fabrics offers patterns for twenty-five basic bag styles along with sixty variations and the kw-how to customise each bag to suit any style;from sweet-and incent to minimalist to counter-culture. Emiko Takahashi, a fashion and textiles designer, provides easy instructions and diagrams, as well as a sheet of fully-sized pattern pieces for each handmade bag project; plus easy lessons on the basics of hand-stitching drawstring casings, corners, edges and straps. Cotton and linen bags are always useful and they lend a carefree, laid-back touch to any warm-weather outing. Each bag can be machine-sewn, but they are designed to be made in natural fabrics that are lightweight eugh to be easily sewn by hand. With Takahashi's expert guidance, crafters with little or previous experience can learn to make: envelope pouches, bucket bags, picnic totes, sacks and carryalls and classic drawstrings.
- Author Biography<b>Emiko Takahashi</b> is a graduate of the Bunka School of Fashion. Her fabric collection <i>Emiko Takahashi Fabric Harmony</i> is popular in Japan for its soft colors and elegant prints.
- Author(s)Emiko Takahashi
- PublisherTuttle Shokai Inc
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationKanagawa
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintTuttle Shokai Inc
- Content Note30 pages of photos; 45 pages of diagrams and instructions; double-sided pull-out pattern sheet
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.