Best-selling in Other Books
Save on Other Books
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.45
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $23.25
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $22.90
- AU $7.50Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $22.65Trending at AU $27.81
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.38
About this product
- SynopsisGive your sentiments a personal touch, with a card you've made all by yourself. It will be treasured forever. "The variety of cards you'll find is extraordinary....Each project allows you an endless variety of colors, folds, cuts, decorations, and special effects." Craft Digest. "Dozens of imaginative projects that can be produced with scissors, paste and colored paper. Some great ideas for the art teacher." The Book Report.
- AuthorMaureen Crawford
- Number Of Pages128 pages
- Publication Date1992-12-31
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co., Inc.
- Publication Year1992
- Copyright Date1991
- Weight9.3 Oz
- Height0.4 In.
- Width8 In.
- Length10 In.
- Grade FromSixth Grade
- Grade Toup
- Age Range11 - UP
- Dewey Decimal745.594/1
- Dewey Edition20
Most relevant reviews
- jjgoodwin21 Jan, 2008by
Cards people will treasure....
I love this book. It is very well written. The content is arranged in a logical manner and the book is concise without being dry. There are dozens of useful techniques and designs that should get any paper artist started on the road to producing cards that will be saved and treasured. From the cover to the index, it is one of the card making volumes that I would recommend as one to own. Many of the ideas can be produced using things you probably already own. Others can be managed very well with some creative imagination. The most important thing of all is it will give your personal creative style an energetic start so you can move from reproduction to your own personal artistic creations, designs and styles. Highly recommended.