All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world filled with pollution and chemicals, this book shows you how to create your own soaps and bathtime luxuries using only natural ingredients and very little specialist equipment. Create the perfect gift for family and friends, kids and grown-ups.This book features a huge range of exotic and tempting ingredients, such as peach, peppermint, ylang ylang, cinnamon and chocolate, and includes recipes for shampoo bars, body splashes and bath creams. The simple, sumptuous and easy-to-follow recipes and luscious photography will tempt and inspire all.
- Author BiographyMelinda Coss runs The Handmade Soap Company in West Wales. Her soaps are sold at the exclusive L'Atelier du Savon in the Marais district of Paris and she also supplies some of the most prestigious hotels and stores in London. A regular contributor to magazines, she has also appeared on television and is the author of a wide range of craft books including the forthcoming Gourmet Soap Made Easy, also published by New Holland.
- Author(s)Melinda Coss
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Petersburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMM Lifestyle Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width217 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.