All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMelt & pour soap crafts are fun, easy, and so indulgent! Handmade Soaps 101 gives you over 80 ideas for making soap for every skin type. You'll learn to add fragrances, herbs, and oils to match any personality or taste. Use simple techniques to make a variety of soaps including marbled soaps, layered soaps, embedded surprise soaps, and more. Also includes two bonus sections: Bath Salts & Oils and Gift Wrapping Tips!
- Author BiographySuzanne McNeill is often known as a Trendsetter for arts and cratts. Dedicated to hands-on creativity, she constantly tests, experiments and invents something new and exciting. Suzanne is the woman behind Design Originals, a publishing cmpany dedicated to all things fun and creative. She is a designer, artist, columnist, TV personality, publisher, art instructor, author and lover of everything hands-on. She was the 2011 winner of the Craft and Hobby Association's Industry Achievment Award .
- Author(s)Suzanne McNeill
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDesign Originals
- Series Part/Volume Number5410
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width213 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.