All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionWith Handmade Wedding Crafts, you can create beautiful items at a fraction of the cost of buying new, often in a far more environmentally-friendly way and all with a vintage flair. Betty Bee's 35 step-by-step projects show you how to make your bouquet, centrepieces, invitations, favours and more. Each chapter covers a different theme, so you can stick to one or mix and match. Incorporate some 1920s chic into your wedding with 'Jazz Baby Bride' - with a feather boa fascinator and vintage brooch corsage. Head to the 'Fabulous Fifties' chapter for a vintage plate cake stand and bundles of bunting for postwar-inspired prettiness. For shabby chic style with a stalgic twist, try 'French Fancies', with a birdcage wedding card mail box and perfect lace parasol. Finally, discover ideas that are a little quirkier in Modern Retro - from felt flower table decorations to a distressed crate flower holder. Whether you are planning an intimate ceremony or a celebration for hundreds of guests, Handmade Wedding Crafts is packed with original ideas that you will love to make.
- Author BiographyBetty Bee, aka Perelandra Beedles, is a writer for Vintage Life Magazine, Creative Crafting, and the Guardian's Life and Style section. As well as having a love of all things from the 1940s and 1950s, she is a passionate crafter and adores turning old forgotten junk into beautiful new items. Firmly believing that you can delight in the old while embracing the new, she has a homemade cover on her eBook reader and loves nothing more than tweeting while knitting. Her blog is at www.talesfrombettybeetowers.blogspot.com. Find her on Twitter: @BettyBee_Towers.
- Author(s)Betty Bee
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.