CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a winner! A must-read for both managers and technical specialists involved in large scale surveys, data capture and processing. Brad Paxton brings decades of experience, invative solutions, and wisdom to the myriad problems of the field. He does so with great clarity, sly humor, dry/wry wit and practical insights. His straightforward prose and personal examples (see the Kyle Test ) are highly accessible, but he adds technical evidence for the cogscenti. The brief section on Mixed Modes in Chapter 7 is, by itself, worth the price of admission. A short, but highly important, addition to the field. Read, learn and enjoy.
- Author(s)K Bradley Paxton
- PublisherKbpaxton, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKbpaxton, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.