All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionIn Hands-On Science Mysteries for Grades 3-6, the authors connect science to real-world situations by investigating actual mysteries and phemena, such as the strange heads on Easter Island, the ghost ship Mary Celeste, and the Dancing Stones of Death Valley. The labs are designed to encourage the development of science inquiry, in which students will observe, take tes, make diagrams, interpret data, and arrive at solutions, and include extensions for further investigation.
- Author BiographyJames Robert Taris and Louis James Taris, Ed.D. are teachers, curriculum developers, and published authors with over 50 years collectively of experience in science education. James is currently a middle school and high school teacher in Massachusetts and Dr. Louis is a former professor of teacher training at Bridgewater State College and a former school superintendent.
- Author(s)James Robert Taris,Louis James Taris
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/08/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width213 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.