All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionHands-On Maintenance for Water/Wastewater Equipment deals with equipment maintenance as individual components, t as complete machines. This allows more information about the design, application and maintenance requirements of machinery to be presented. The text covers basic operating characteristics of machinery components, making it a valuable reference source as well as a training and maintenance manual. Written in easy-to-understand language, without complex formulas or technical theories, this text provides you with basic information to help you acquire a general understanding of how components function and how to keep equipment operating properly.
- Author(s)Barbara Renner,Don Renner
- PublisherTechnomic Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/10/1998
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTechnomic Publishing Co
- Weight521 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.