CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionWant to make Fate laugh? Try telling her who's in charge. Talented, down-on-her-luck puppeteer Ginnie Anderson's life seems destined to fall down around her ears. Much like the rented bungalow that's just collapsed in a heavy rainstorm, endangering her precious collection of marionettes. Her livelihood in need of protection and repair, she can't refuse her landlord's offer of temporary shelter in his magnificent home. Under his roof, though, she finds her hard-won grasp on her independence slipping-and herself falling into his arms. The hallmark of Harry Barrett's business success: he never makes the same mistake twice, particularly when it comes to manipulative women. So why is Ginnie, who pulls strings for a living, like a siren's song in his blood? It's best to put temptation as far out of reach as possible. Yet when Ginnie's past threatens to destroy the life she's built for herself, Harry must decide which is more important. Holding tight to his sense of self preservation, or letting go to capture Ginnie's fragile heart-before it breaks into a thousand pieces. Warning: Contains sizzling sex between a powerful hero who likes to be in control, and a heroine whose talented hands teach him the pleasure of giving up the reins.
- Author BiographyChristina Crooks has a bachelor's degree in English literature and is a member of Romance Writers of America. Christina's work has been recommended by Booklist and has received commendations including an honorable mention in the Year's Best Fantasy and Horror, a Reviewer's Choice Award from Two Lips and a Staff Pick from Powell's Books. Her books have been published by Kensington, Samhain, Books in Motion, and Five Star/Cengage. Her short fiction has appeared in Hot Blood #13: Dark Passions, Space and Time Magazine, Nossa Morte, Quantum Kiss and elsewhere.
- Author(s)Christina Crooks
- PublisherSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationStow
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.