All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $6.01Trending at AU $7.29
- AU $15.33Trending at AU $20.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis convenient Handbook for Arizona genealogy research contains everything you need to find Arizona ancestors. Hundreds of resources including; archives and libraries, genealogical and historical societies, record repositories, telephone numbers, physical and internet addresses, email addresses, and more are laid out in a clear and concise fashion. What's more, it's easy to transport and you can take it with you when visiting archives, libraries, or any other genealogical location.
- Author(s)MR Gary L Morris
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.